Our fine print is right here in black and white, so that there is no gray area. Please read carefully.
WAYS TO ENSURE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE LANGO METHOD
To fully benefit from the Lango Method, I understand that my child(ren) should:
· Attend each session
· Practice at-home with the materials provided or available online through Lango
· Practice the target language(s) at home when opportunities present
· Follow all class rules, including behavior and participation expectations
For my child to fully benefit from the Lango Method, I understand that I (parent/caregiver) should:
· Inform the Lango teacher in advance of any prolonged class absences and make arrangements to practice missed vocabulary (I understand that make up classes are not offered when I miss a class)
· Familiarize myself with the Lango Learning Kit materials and Lango music
· Try to speak in the target language, and not translate vocabulary unless it is clear my child does not understand
· Provide positive reinforcement
· Communicate with the Lango teacher about any concerns in class or at home that may affect the learning environment.
If you enroll in Lango classes, you agree to commit to a full-school year of classes. You understand, that you will not receive a refund for any missed classes, or if you decide not to continue. We want your child to receive the gift of a lifetime, therefore, they must continue for at least one school year.
These policies are designed to assure the continuation of high quality Lango classes at affordable costs. As a part of its marketing and community-wide involvement efforts, Lango occasionally posts pictures or video excerpts of its classes or club. By enrolling in our program, you acknowledge your child’s likeness may be used without prior consent. We will never publish your child’s name without your express permission.
As a condition of the student’s and parent’s (“Participants”) participation in the Program, the Participants agree to release and hold Lango harmless for injury, loss, delay, or any damage and expense incurred by the Participants due to: (i) any incident beyond Lango’s reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, crimes of violence, acts of war, or government actions and restrictions; (ii) any events directly or indirectly caused by intentional or negligent acts or omissions by any third party, including but not limited to a member, guest, employee or agent of the host facility or any other persons on the host facility campus; (iii) any liability or expense, including court costs and attorney’s fees, resulting from any injury, loss or any other damage or expense caused by the Participant during his/her participation in the Program. This indemnity shall survive termination of this Agreement or final payment hereunder.
I understand that failing to disclose any known illnesses, or conditions my child(ren) have that can affect the safety of other students can result in dismissal from the Program with no refund of paid monies.
Lango is a MD non-profit organization that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, sexual identity or ability to pay.
By registering or participating in any of our classes or programs, you agree to these conditions.